Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Simple Game of Tag


RULES:
1. Go the the forth folder in your pictures file.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that file.
3. post the picture and explain it.
4. Tag 4 people. I tag Lyndsey, Nicole N., Jenny, and Kim.

About this picture:
This is when Calvin and I were starting to date back in 2007. We decided to climb Table Rock with Derrick Christensen and Adam Young. It was so much fun but very exhausting. When we would struggle and want to take a break, Calvin kept telling us that we were almost there. Yah right! Come to find out, we weren't even half way there. I laugh about it now, but then I wanted to strangle him. :) What's great about this picture is that the Tetons are right behind us. Oh what a beautiful sight it was. I love hiking and look forward to going this summer.

1 comment:

Kat & Joe said...

we sooo need to go hiking together! Seriously, we should make a plan of when to do it!
Kat