Saturday, December 6, 2008

Update!!

Here's what's been going on recently. Calvin got an internship for NEW YORK LIFE selling life insurance. I am so excited for him.That will last until he is finished with school (2011) where he will go right into a profession with NEW YORK LIFE, which could take us any where in the US or internationally. We are excited about that.

I will be graduating in May 2010 with a bachelor's in Early Childhood and Elementary Education with a math endorsement. I will be able to teach preschool-8th grade. Yes! It has taken me a long time, but it will definitely be worth it. I have learned so much already.

This Thanksgiving, we went to Calvin's parents house where the whole fam was there. I was asked to write a Thanksgiving play for the nieces and nephews. It turned out to be really funny and cute with all their costumes and such. We also made gingerbread houses. This was my first time making houses out of real gingerbread. I usually just use the graham cracker method.

2 comments:

Lyndsey VanOrden said...

That is exciting! Congrats to you both!

Nicole Norris said...

We are way excited for you Calvin!